Has anyone shopped here before?
Well at first glance...I was kinda writing this site off in my head. I mean the layout, quality of the pictures on the first page, I just was not impressed.
But, I am commited to this task I have given myself..so I clicked on a bag...knowing I would hate them. Knowing they would be random stock pics...showing the worst details....the fakest fakes....everything I hate about the quest for the perfect replica.
Ha!!! Pleasantly suprised!
- They have taken personal pictures of all the bags I happened to randomly clicked on.
- They have a great selection!!!
- Large selection from all the Main High-end Designers
- free shipping
-I like that they explain each product in detail. These guys are very serious!
- they accept credit cards and Western Union
Check out the NEW RELEASES and UPCOMING Styles! Not too shabby!
The lighting for these pictures are really bad, so I had to try and take an unbiased look at the details etc. If you get beyond the quality of the pictures...the bags themselves look good.
- the Limited edition and trendy bags listed.....I cant really tell the quality .
- I am not 100% certain of the interior lining on some of these bags...so watch for that if it matters to you. (It matters to me)
- Why no Chanel???
By now you know me, I always worry about bags from the fashion shows that designers did not make for mainstream use...Make certain it exists before you buy.
Stay away from the Fendi. What? Did Fendi make all those??? I don't remember seeing the likes of that on the Spy bags from 3 -4 years ago.
Check out Dior, Bottega and Valentino. LV is nothing special. Although it seems as though the Alma I am looking for is carried by this site!
(My one concern with Valentino are the ruffled folds of the flowers...alot of replicators have difficulty replicating this detail correctly. These do not look so bad. I might carry one myself.)
Lets all continue watching this site. If anyone has purchased from here, please let us know!
I WOULD feel comfortable buying from this site.